bookwyrmingthoughts

Senshi
Cole Gibsen
Scarlette
Davonna Juroe
The Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan Original Review posted on Bookwyrming Thoughts

Note: Formatting is lost due to copy and paste.

I probably should have waited until it was about a month until The House of Hades was published in order to read The Mark of Athena.

The good thing? I don't need to do some major catching up. And I might end up dragging (not literally) my mom over to the book store when the fourth book finally does come out.

But where there's good, there's bad (boo). So, the bad thing? Considering what happened in The Mark of Athena and The Son of Sobek (I'm not even sure I spelled that right. Oh, and link leads to my Goodreads review), I really wished I could have waited. Because I now have to do the fancy little countdown... (is there even an official countdown?).

Unfortunately, I might decide to wait an entire year after all to finally read The House of Hades. (Sorry, but I'm one who keeps good things for last... sometimes. For reasons not to be told >;))

But I still want to know what happens next to Percy and Annabeth after what happens to them at the end (and definitely the rest of the demigod crew as well).

So! Overall thoughts on Riordan's most latest work in the Heroes of Olympus series: fast paced, lovable and humorous characters from the prior series returning along with the new ones, and a confession of mine: I'm a sucker for mythologies retold as I am with fairy tales retold.

Random Question: Anyone else excited for The House of Hades to come out later this year? :D